Friday, 22 January 2016

Aragon Battalions

The start of my Carlist force. The Army of the Maestrazgo.

It will be made up of
3 x sections of Aragon Battalions: Volunteer and Drilled.
2 x sections of Aragon Tercios Battalions: Militia, Undrilled.
1 x section of Aragon Guides: Regular, Well Drilled.

I have taken all my information on troop types from two books " All Honour is Lost" composed by the King's Carbine and the " First Carlist War" by Conrad Cairns.

This project will not be a 100% accurate portrayal of the war but rather my adventure style gaming version. I will move troop types and class to suit the rules and my interpretation of the period.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Jack...will need your help with rules soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning job, they look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete